Seismic Dance Event is located at the Austin American-Statesman property on 305 S. Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704.
What are the hours of the festival?
The festival will take place on Saturday 11/16 & Sunday 11/17 from 1pm-2am each day.
Yes! All RealMusic Events’ festivals are produced with sustainability as a priority. This means our bar & food vendors offer only compostable or recyclable products, and we have an excellent clean up crew to help ensure we divert away from landfills. Please dispose of your waste appropriately to avoid landfill. Cups & utensils marked compostable as well as soiled paper go in the green compost bins. Aluminum, clean paper, plastics labeled 1-6 go in blue recycling bins.
Check out the applications here!
On each festival day, the festival box office will open 1 hour prior to doors (so 12pm both Sat & Sun).
Your tickets should have been emailed. Please bring the printed tickets (or mobile version) with QR code to check in at the festival. NOTE: All wristbands will be held at box office for you to pick up OR available for early pickup at our office, date & times TBA.
What is included in the VIP ticket?
VIP admission and experience including:
- VIP bathrooms
- VIP viewing & lounge areas at both main stages
- VIP private bars in both viewing areas
- Complimentary coat check (1 per VIP pass)
Yes, VIP upgrades can be purchased by going to tixr.desk.com and fill out the form. You will be notified of how to do the exchange and will be provided a discount code to offset the costs from the original ticket to the upgrade.
I’m buying multiple tickets – can I transfer the names to my friends?
Ticket names can be changed on tickets through Tixr or you can just give the scannable ticket to a friend and they can use it to scan in.
If the event or a particular day sells out, no. We encourage you to secure tickets before they sell out.
All sales are final — there are no refunds.
The last day to purchase a payment plan has passed.
There are no ins & outs from the festival grounds during one day.
Yes, paid parking will be available on site. Pre-payment will also be available TBA.
Yes, we will have designated areas for Uber/Lyft/Ride Austin etc.
What kind of ID do I need?
Valid Forms of Identification
- State Issued Driver’s License
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Foreign Driver’s License
- Expired Driver’s License AND State-Issued Temporary (Paper) ID
To ensure the safety of our Seismic Dance Event family, all vehicles, persons and property are subject to search at all times. Failure to consent to a search will result in denial of entry or ejection from the event.
Seismic Dance Event has a strict no-pet policy, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by federal and state law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the entrance gates. Please note, dogs (or other animals) whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals by the ADA and and will not be allowed into the gates. For more info, visit www.ada.gov.
We want to make sure that all music lovers have access to the festival experience! The festival grounds are wheelchair accessible and ADA bathrooms are provided. Should you have any questions, or to request reasonable accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, medications are allowed into the festival and campgrounds as long as they comply with the following:
No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.
No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted.
Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
A valid photo ID (See list of acceptable forms of identification);
Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID;
Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle);
Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances
We will have medical staff on site for the entire duration of Seismic Dance Event. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical tent should you need to stop by throughout the weekend. If you need medical assistance, contact the nearest security official, staff member, ambassador, or medical staff, or go to one of the on-site medical tents. If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the festival and make it home safely – no judgements.
Your health, safety and security are always our top priority. Seismic Dance Event’s Safety Management team will continue to work closely with our public safety partners to raise our preparedness and ensure a safe, secure, and positive environment is provided for all attendees, artists, and staff.
Seismic Dance Event is a rain or shine event. That said, your safety comes first. Should inclimate weather which poses a risk to your health and safety force the cancellation of programing or evacuation of the festival grounds, no refunds will be issued. (However, patrons will be able to go inside where there is programming should outdoor areas be affected by inclimate weather). Always listen to any updates from festival staff regarding your safety.
No unapproved professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses)
No totems constructed of metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others.
Go to the Info booth during event hours or email email@example.com afterwards.
Will there be food?
Yes, we will have food trucks!
You may bring your own camelback or water bottle (unfilled) and fill it up on site. We will have water filling stations.
All bags and persons are subject to search at any time.
Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
Please note, Festival Staff reserve the right to make the final decision on allowed and non-allowed items without notice.
Prohibited Items (Both Festival Grounds):
- – NO BAD ATTITUDES! 🙂
- – No large bags/backpacks larger than 10”x10”
- – No ez ups or tents
- – No laser pointers (immediate ejection)
- – No weapons. No items that can be used as a weapon
- – No illegal/harmful substances
- – No motorized vehicles of any kind
- – No fireworks or any other kind of explosive
- – No non-compliant medications
- – No unsealed over-the-counter medications
- – No vitamins or supplements
- – No pets (as much as we love them)
- – No large flashlights/spotlights (larger than pocket sized)
- – No amplified sound equipment
- – No airhorns
- – No instruments
- – No whistles
- – No outside beverages or food
- – No pacifiers
- – No totems that are constructed of metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others.
- – No professional recording equipment — photo, video or audio (dslrs, detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs) *small go pros or compact camera are allowed*
- – No drones
- – No war bonnet style, traditional Native American headdresses.
- *Rule of thumb* If the item or look in question is traditionally used by a community or culture other than your own to express religious beliefs, political statements, or respected status within that culture, leave it alone.
Allowed, with conditions*:
*Must be handled responsibly with awareness of personal space & stay out of high traffic areas.
- – Camelbacks are allowed (empty upon entrance) and there are water fountains
- – Flow Toys (including hoops & poi)
- – Totems (except see forbidden materials above)
- – Hand fans (allowed but do not make audible sounds that will disrupt the observance of music)
- – Biodegradable glitter only (yes, it’s a thing and you should shift to that if you haven’t already! We will have some available there as well)
- – Good vibes only!Treat everyone and everything with respect. Don’t be a jerk!
- – Responsible & mature partying
- – No crowd surfing
- – No throwing objects or liquids
- – No littering (that includes your cigarette butts)
- – No unauthorized vending (i.e. large quantities of any goods that could be sold or distributed – e.g. handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.)
- – No flash videography or prolonged flash
- – No ins & outs
- – Please pay mind to proper disposal of waste items! We will have compost (bar cups will be compostable!), recycling, and trash.
Lost & found: take any lost items to the info booth.
Did we miss anything? Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org