Seismic Dance Event is located in Austin, TX over 7 acres of land by the south terminal of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport at The Concourse Project (8509 Burleson Road). The event is next door to Mala Santa which sits on the same lot (where the official after parties are also located).
Seismic 5.0 will take place over three days, returning on 11/11/22 on: Friday Nov 11th, Saturday Nov 12th, and Sunday Nov 13th in 2022. Exact hours of the event are Friday 11/12 (3pm-1am) // Saturday (1pm-1am) // Sunday (1pm-11pm)
At this time, there are no official additional requirements. This policy is subject to change depending on the landscape closer to the 2022 dates. With that said, please still be prepared to provide proof of negative test result.
Seismic 5.0 will return to the indoor/outdoor experience over the 7 acres of property on The Concourse Project grounds. The Volcano stage is indoors and Tsunami and Frequency are located outdoors.
Check out our applications for volunteers, media, press, art installations & painters, etc. here!
Please stay tuned for updates.
Box office hours are as follows:
- – TBA
Your tickets should have been emailed or located within the ticketing app. Please bring the following items in order to pick up your wristband at box office.
- – License / ID
- – Festival ticket via Tixr ticket confirmation QR code (best to open tixr app to present QR code)
- – Credit card / debit card to connect to your RFID wristband
VIP admission and experience includes the following:
- – VIP bathrooms
- – VIP viewing & lounge areas at both main stages
- – VIP private bars
- – Special VIP-only amenities
In order to upgrade your ticket, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist.
As a default, customers are allowed to transfer their tickets in the See Tickets ticketing system. Log in to your See Tickets account at seetickets.us. See help article here.
Keep in mind that this is a Friends and Family transfer system. Please only do transfers with people you know and trust as we are not responsible for issues that arise between ticket transfers. Please contact See Tickets support with any further questions.
If the event or a particular day sells out, no. We encourage you to secure tickets before they sell out.
Exact final date for opting in is TBD. The last chance is typically 2 months prior to the festival (unless already sold out) and final payment is a month prior to festival.
- – You will pay the full ticket price divided into recurring monthly payments until the final payment date (your payment dates will be listed at checkout on the ticketing platform).
- – Tickets must be paid by the final payment date in order for your tickets to be valid.
- – You may update the credit card on your payment plan at any time by saving a credit card to your account and selecting the new card in Payment Plan Details.
- – You may cancel your order in the middle of a payment plan, but in doing so you agree to forfeit all funds from previous payments. Refunds on voluntarily canceled orders are not permitted.
- – If a payment fails, you have 10 days to update your payment method before your order is canceled. Refunds on canceled orders due to failed payments are not permitted.
All tickets are final sale and non-refundable under any circumstance. Tickets purchased are for the overall event experience. Please note that programming, lineup, and format are subject to changes and is not cause for refund.
There are no ins & outs from the festival grounds during one given event day.
Yes, parking will be available on site/next door – the lot does charge for special event parking.
Yes, we will have food trucks, including vegetarian & vegan options!
You may bring your own camelback or water bottle (unfilled) and fill it up on site. We will have water filling stations.
Yes! All RealMusic Events’ festivals are produced with sustainability as a priority.
Our bar & food vendors offer only compostable or recyclable products, and we have an excellent clean up crew to help ensure we divert away from landfills. Please dispose of your waste appropriately to avoid landfill. Cups & utensils marked compostable as well as soiled paper go in the green compost bins. Aluminum, clean paper, plastics go in blue recycling bins.
TBD. Please standby for further details closer to the event.
What kind of ID do I need?
Valid Forms of Identification:
- – State Issued Driver’s License
- – Passport
- – Uniformed Services ID Card
- – Foreign Driver’s License
- – Expired Driver’s License AND State-Issued Temporary (Paper) ID
Yes, medications are allowed into the festival and campgrounds as long as they comply with the following:
- – No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.
- – No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted.
- – Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- – A valid photo ID (See list of acceptable forms of identification)
- – Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID;
- – Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle);
Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
- – Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances
To ensure the safety of our Seismic Dance Event family, all vehicles, persons and property are subject to search at all times. Failure to consent to a search will result in denial of entry or ejection from the event.
Seismic Dance Event has a strict no-pet policy, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by federal and state law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the entrance gates. Please note, dogs (or other animals) whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals by the ADA and and will not be allowed into the gates. For more info, visit www.ada.gov.
We want to make sure that all music lovers have access to the festival experience! The festival grounds are wheelchair accessible and ADA bathrooms are provided. Should you have any questions, or to request reasonable accommodation, please contact email@example.com
We will have medical staff on site for the entire duration of Seismic Dance Event. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical tent should you need to stop by throughout the weekend. If you need medical assistance, contact the nearest security official, staff member, ambassador, or medical staff, or go to one of the on-site medical tents. If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the festival and make it home safely – no judgements.
Your health, safety and security are always our top priority. Seismic Dance Event’s Safety Management team will continue to work closely with our public safety partners to raise our preparedness and ensure a safe, secure, and positive environment is provided for all attendees, artists, and staff.
While the event is a rain or shine festival… in the event there is lightning, severe winds, or high precipitation levels / potential flooding, or damage to festival grounds or production, we would have to evacuate the festival grounds as deemed by the official third party public safety team & meteorologist. This also pertains to the building of infrastructure leading up to the event. Should the event be fully cancelled (the whole weekend) or postponed due to inclement weather, we will alert ticket holders of options for the event cancellation or reschedule.
No unapproved professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses)
No totems constructed of metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others. Please be cognizant of surrounding attendees’ views and do not significantly obstruct anyone’s view. If your totem is deemed an issue, you may be asked to put it away.
Go to the Info booth (located at the official merch booth) during event hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org afterwards.
All bags and persons are subject to search at any time.
Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
Please note, Festival Staff reserve the right to make the final decision on allowed and non-allowed items without notice.
- – NO BAD ATTITUDES! 🙂
- – No large bags/backpacks larger than 10”x10”
- – No ez ups or tents
- – No laser pointers (immediate ejection)
- – No weapons. No items that can be used as a weapon
- – No illegal/harmful substances
- – No motorized vehicles of any kind
- – No fireworks or any other kind of explosive
- – No non-compliant medications
- – No unsealed over-the-counter medications
- – No vitamins or supplements
- – No pets (as much as we love them)
- – No large flashlights/spotlights (larger than pocket sized)
- – No amplified sound equipment
- – No airhorns
- – No instruments
- – No whistles
- – No outside beverages or food
- – No pacifiers
- – No totems that are constructed of metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others.
- – No professional recording equipment — photo, video or audio (dslrs, detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs) *small go pros or compact camera are allowed*
- – No drones
- – No war bonnet style, traditional Native American headdresses.
*Rule of thumb* If the item or look in question is traditionally used by a community or culture other than your own to express religious beliefs, political statements, or respected status within that culture, leave it alone.
Allowed, with conditions:
- – Camelbacks are allowed (empty upon entrance) and there are water fountains
- – Vapes are allowed. No cigarette smoking in or near crowds. Smoke away from other patrons in open, vacant areas.
- – Parasols & umbrellas are allowed due to sun & potentially rainy weather
- – Flow Toys* (including hoops & poi)
- – Totems (except see forbidden materials above)
- – Hand fans (allowed but do not make audible sounds that will disrupt the observance of music)
- – If you do the glitter, please use biodegradable glitter and look up the harmful effects glitter causes our environment.
*Must be handled responsibly with awareness of personal space & stay out of high traffic areas.
- – Good vibes only! Treat everyone and everything with respect. Don’t be a jerk!
- – No ins & outs
- – No crowd surfing
- – No cigarette smoking in crowds / please use vapes instead.
- – No throwing objects or liquids
- – No littering
- – No unauthorized vending (i.e. large quantities of any goods that could be sold or distributed – e.g. handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.)
- – No flash videography or prolonged flash
- – Please pay mind to proper disposal of waste items! We will have compost, recycling, and trash.
Lost & found: take any lost items to the info booth at merch.
Did we miss anything? Please send your questions to email@example.com or msg us on FB / Insta.