What are the hours of the festival?
The festival will take place on Friday 9/21 from 3pm-2am and on Saturday 9/22 from 2pm-2am.
What are the hours of the box office?
On each festival day, the festival box office will open 1 hour prior to doors (so 2pm Friday and 1pm Sat).
What is included in the VIP ticket?
Comes with VIP admission and experience including:
- VIP festival entrance
- VIP bar
- VIP viewing areas at both main stages
What are the restricted items (for festival and camping)?
See Prohibited Items
What are the totem restrictions?
No totems constructed of metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others.
Where do I go if I lose items?
Go to the Info booth during event hours or email email@example.com afterwards.
Will I be searched?
To ensure the safety of our Seismic Dance Event family, all vehicles, persons and property are subject to search at all times. Failure to consent to a search will result in denial of entry or ejection from the event.
Are animals allowed in the festival/on campgrounds?
Seismic Dance Event has a strict no-pet policy, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by federal and state law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the entrance gates. Please note, dogs (or other animals) whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals by the ADA and and will not be allowed into the gates. For more info, visit www.ada.gov.
Is Seismic Dance Event ADA Accessible?
We want to make sure that all music lovers have access to the festival experience! The festival grounds are wheelchair accessible and ADA bathrooms are provided. Should you have any questions, or to request reasonable accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I Bring my Medication?
Yes, medications are allowed into the festival and campgrounds as long as they comply with the following:
- No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.
- No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted.
- Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- A valid photo ID (See list of acceptable forms of identification);
- Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID;
- Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle);
- Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances
Will there be EMS on-site?
We will have medical staff on site for the entire duration of Seismic Dance Event. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical tent should you need to stop by throughout the weekend. If you need medical assistance, contact the nearest security official, staff member, ambassador, or medical staff, or go to one of the on-site medical tents. If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the festival and make it home safely – no judgements.
What about Security?
Your health, safety and security are always our top priority. Seismic Dance Event’s Safety Management team will continue to work closely with our public safety partners to raise our preparedness and ensure a safe, secure, and positive environment is provided for all attendees, artists, and staff.
What about Weather?
Seismic Dance Event is a rain or shine event. That said, your safety comes first. Should inclimate weather which poses a risk to your health and safety force the cancellation of programing or evacuation of the festival grounds, no refunds will be issued. Texas weather can be unpredictable. Please keep an eye on the forecast, plan accordingly, and always listen to any updates from festival staff regarding your safety.
What is the camera policy?
No unapproved professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses)
What is the address/location?
Travis County Expo Center is the new location. Address is 7311 Decker Ln, Austin, TX 78724.
Are there ins & outs?
There are no ins & outs from the festival grounds during one day.
Can I leave my car overnight?
Yes, if necessary. Please do not drink & drive!
Will there be ridesharing pick up and drop offs?
Yes, we will have designated areas for Uber/Lyft etc.
What kind of ID do I need?
Valid Forms of Identification
- State Issued Driver’s License
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Foreign Driver’s License
- Expired Driver’s License AND State-Issued Temporary (Paper) ID
Will there be food?
Yes, we will have food vendors! Mmmm
Can I bring my own water?
You may bring your own camelback or water bottle (unfilled) and fill it up on site. We will have water filling stations.
How can I apply to vend?
Check out the applications here!
What is the closest airport?
The Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Where do we pick up the tickets?
Your tickets should have been emailed. Please bring the printed tickets (or mobile version) with QR code to check in at the festival. NOTE: All wristbands will be held at box office for you to pick up. It will be quickest if you have your tickets printed or on your phone for scanning!
I’m buying multiple tickets – can I transfer the names to my friends?
Ticket names can be changed on tickets through Tixr or you can just give the scannable ticket to a friend and they can use it to scan in.
Will tickets be available day of event?
Can I upgrade my ticket to VIP?
Yes, VIP upgrades can be purchased by going to tixr.desk.com and fill out the form. You will be notified of how to do the exchange and will be provided a discount code to offset the costs from the original ticket to the upgrade.
Are there any refunds if I can’t make it?
All sales are final — there are no refunds.
When is the last day for Payment plan? Do payment plans end?
The last day to purchase a payment plan was August 31st. The last payment date was Sept 14th.
All bags and persons are subject to search at any time.
Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
Please note, Festival Staff reserve the right to make the final decision on allowed and non-allowed items without notice.
Prohibited Items (Both Festival Grounds):
- NO BAD ATTITUDES! 🙂
- No large bags/backpacks larger than 10”x10”
- No outside beverages or food
- No laser pointers (immediate ejection)
- No weapons
- No items that can be used as a weapon
- No illegal/harmful substances
- No motorized vehicles of any kind
- No fireworks or any other kind of explosive
- No non-compliant medications (see FAQs)
- No unsealed over-the-counter medications
- No vitamins or supplements
- No pets
- No large flashlights/spotlights (larger than pocket sized)
- No amplified sound equipment
- No airhorns
- No instruments
- No whistles
- No pacifiers
- No disposable glow sticks
- No totems constructed of metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of
- being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others.
- No professional recording equipment — photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- No drones
- No plastic-based glitter. Please, biodegradable glitter only. It exists! We will have a booth! (Non-biodegradable glitter is extremely harmful to the environment, and we are nestled along the river)
- No war bonnet style, traditional Native American headdresses.
- General Rule: If the item or look in question is traditionally used by a community or culture other than your own to express religious beliefs, political statements, or respected status within that culture, leave it alone.
- Hoops & flow toys (just be conscious of your surroundings and steer clear of the crowded areas)
- Totems (see forbidden materials above)
- A good time
- Good vibes only!
- Don’t be a jerk!
- Responsible & mature partying
- Please pay mind to proper disposal of waste items! There will be compost, recycling, & landfill trash.
- No crowd surfing
- No unauthorized vending (i.e. large quantities of any goods that could be sold or distributed – e.g. handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.)
Did we miss anything? Please send your questions to email@example.com